woodland

mel b3

Thought you were going to say all welsh

yep , they all deny it , but we know the truth :yes: .

It might Sound a bit wrong, but have you considered estate agents?

well , i did think about it mick , but i thought back to the one and only time in my life that i had dealings with estate agents , it left me with no sleep for six months and on the edge of a nervous breakdown , and the guy whose interests they were looking after , had to travel from france to come and sort out the mess that theyd created for him.

ill say sorry in advance to any , decent , respectable , hard working , estate agents that read this.

i dealt with half a dozen estate agents from the same firm , each one of them was some kind of blood sucking zombie that drained me of my will to live , they also wanted to drain my bank account for something that was nothing whatsoever to do with me in any way , they looked like humans , but behaved like animals . they spoke english , but in a way that only they could understand . they understood nothing of right and wrong . and apparently understood even less of the law . they were a disgrace as estate agents , and a disgrace as human beings.

the poor guy that they were looking after was put to a lot of trouble , and lost a small fortune , just because the estate agents were too thick to listen to an honest man .

it appears that they live in a world of lies , everything they say is a lie , and that appears to be accepted as the norm by them.

takes a deep breath and steps down from the soapbox.

thank you for the heads up mick , but in all honesty , im scared to death of estate agents and the damage that they can do mate.

Hi Mel

hopefully you have already contacted the woodlands trust? I have met the guy in my area and they are definitely into proper woodland management and have no problems with pest control.

http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/plant-trees/large-scale/buy-a-wood/

Hiya ,thank you for the info ,I'll take a good look at their site