Enforcer flying pigeon decoys

I use cheap fishing poles with no rings.. about £7 from a fishing shop. Lightweight foam winged birds on about 3ft of 15lb nylon line. They float about in the wind very well.

The bodies are standard plastic but with some of the lower body cut away. I fit the ground end of the poles with a short length of metal pipe flattened with a tread to push them in.

Work best in a medium to light wind, too strong and they bounce around all over nothing like a settling bird. Have tethered them in high wind and they work ok then. Also good on crows.

if you can not get a Chris green pole get one of them cheap floaters with the two piece rods and glue them together but make sure you put a one inch piece of wood inside the ground spike.thats what Chris puts in his he told me at a game fair I seen him at I've never used the enforcer one as I've got 4 Chris green floater pigeons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

With using one piece rods we did not have a problem with them turning ours were just like Chris Green's except we used flocked decoys so they didn't shine in the sun..

the only trouble was with the length of the rods postage was very expensive..

• 5 months later...