Binoculars

Beagrie92

Check out Hawke on Debens web site. I purchased a pair for my wife and honestly I cannot tell the difference between them and my Swarovskis. Very good value for money and Lifetime guarantee.

What model did you purchase mate

Vortex

What model would you reccomend and would you say they are better than hawk

what model

diamond back or vipers

Diamondbacks 10x42 compared to our friends hawkes we both agreed mines were sharper.

My dads 10x50 steiners were better than both however but more expensive.

Edited by Nmb

I have 5 pairs. None too expensive, but the 2 I always go to are a small pair 8 X 25 which I hang around my kneck when stalking rabbits, bought at a gamefair and unbranded, and a pair of Tasco 8 X 40 for looking for birds.

Both have excellent viewing, try before you buy, what you like and suits you may be rubbish for someone else.

Edit to add - remember the higher the lens size the heavier they are and harder to hold still.

Edited by 30-6

2nd hand Zeiss,Swaros,Leica etc .All excellent glass and will hold their value if you want to sell on.

+1

Do you wear glasses? If yes, make sure whatever you buy has sufficient 'eye relief'. This is often provided by retractable eye pieces, but varies quite a bit between makes & models. Also individual's glasses types can make a difference to eye relief needed.