canada socks (Homemade)

Bluebarrels

Well with the rain today thought I would have a couple of hours and make a few Canada goose socks,now these aint professional decoys and the feather pattern is rough but im just after getting the geese within range for a shot or two,so no comments on how this aint right,or that aint right etc please.They will look fuller with a bit of a breeze :good:

Plenty of Canada geese around the area I shoot but ive never really set out to target them before,but im thinking of having a few shots at them this year should the opportunity arise.

post-16664-0-77642500-1502292439_thumb.jpgpost-16664-0-05664300-1502292459_thumb.jpgpost-16664-0-53828100-1502292494_thumb.jpg

First photo sentry,Second photo feeding bird,Third photo is a decoy bag containing 12 x Canada socks

Total cost per decoy £1.20 :big_boss: BB

Well with the rain today thought I would have a couple of hours and make a few Canada goose socks,now these aint professional decoys and the feather pattern is rough but im just after getting the geese within range for a shot or two,so no comments on how this aint right,or that aint right etc please.They will look fuller with a bit of a breeze :good:

Plenty of Canada geese around the area I shoot but ive never really set out to target them before,but im thinking of having a few shots at them this year should the opportunity arise.

attachicon.gifIMG_0214.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0217.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0219.JPG

First photo sentry,Second photo feeding bird,Third photo is a decoy bag containing 12 x Canada socks

Total cost per decoy £1.20 :big_boss: BB

👏👍well done you mate.

Just check they don't shine.Good luck hope to see you have bagged a couple of Honker's over them

• 1 month later...