Barley stubble shooting

ollie

I am out again on a winter barley stubble in Northern Ireland shooting pigeons & crows. We had 2 hides set up in this farm, myself in one hide and my father & his mate in the other.

We had a pretty good day with a bag in excess of 100 birds and some challenging shooting. Thanks for watching as always and lads keep the videos coming

Every shot in the book there Ollie; High crossers, L to R & R to L, high driven & high going away, & even a second, killer shot on a spiraling head-shot pigeon (the ones I always seem to miss). You should savour days like that.Thanks for the 'proxy' sport whilst I watch from my kitchen laptop with a glass of beer.By the way I love those FF5 flappers,if things look promising I often travel light with just an FF5,a lithium battery & one dead bird;They can pull them in quite well.Sorry there was no spectacular sea view this time,but we can't have everything.

Every shot in the book there Ollie; High crossers, L to R & R to L, high driven & high going away, & even a second, killer shot on a spiraling head-shot pigeon (the ones I always seem to miss). You should savour days like that.Thanks for the 'proxy' sport whilst I watch from my kitchen laptop with a glass of beer.By the way I love those FF5 flappers,if things look promising I often travel light with just an FF5,a lithium battery & one dead bird;They can pull them in quite well.Sorry there was no spectacular sea view this time,but we can't have everything.

Cheers mate, you are going to make me blush!!! My favourite shot of the day was the high crow that I killed with the second shot & it took ages to drop; I really pulled far in front to kill that bird.

The ff5 is spot on, as you say it can be very light & handy to take to the field.

Good shooting there, you certainly are lethal on those crows.

Another excellent video, thanks for sharing.

PS. I also missed the sea views. :)

Plenty of sea views coming when it's game season, can't wait.

Great footage, loving the one you tried to catch with your hand lol looked like a fun session.

I was about 2 inches away from catching it lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...