One for the PADI divers

Mungler

I dunno - they look pretty complicated and having one to keep and to properly understand and operate seems to make sense.

Indeed, it's my inability to properly keep time under water that worrys me :lol:

I'd rather hire the mask and fins :lol:

Edited by Mungler

I think it's best to have your own and understand it. Also if you are doing multiple dives it will allow for the risidual gas build up so you don't overdo you bottom time on you next dive. If you mess up down there it's not alway a direct route to the surface.

Looks like the gekko isn't made now but this looks like it would suit most needs and it a good price.

http://www.deepbluedive.com/suunto-zoop-novo-dive-computer-black.html?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=g-shop&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_aiQwLbP1QIVQrXtCh3izgg-EAkYASABEgKPBvD_BwE

Edited by super sharp shooter

I dunno - they look pretty complicated and having one to keep and to properly understand and operate seems to make sense.

Indeed, it's my inability to properly keep time under water that worrys me :lol:

I'd rather hire the mask and fins :lol:

Don't worry so much , what's the worse that can happen ?😈.

Don't worry so much , what's the worse that can happen ?.

Well, one major worry is that if he cannot manage time there is an impact on the management of air consumption. So, the worse that could happen is that he could die. The next worse thing is that he could suffer a bend and at worse a spinal bend.

In 20 yrs club diving, 15 yrs as a BSAC Advanced diver, Open Water Instructor, Nitrox Instructor, IANTD Advanced Nitrox diver believe me I have seen my share of near misses.

The rule is "Plan the dive. Dive the plan".

• 11 months later...