Flipping Foxes

lopylui

So we keep getting woken up by Foxes (us and our neighbours), they are jumping over the fence and playing on the trampoline! The floodlight is hard wired into the house so no chance of simply switching off and it would defeat the point of why its up in the first place. I dont currently own anything that could humainly take a fox (or three) and probably wouldnt meet the requirements of the general licence. What other options can you guys recommend?

Remains to be seen 😂

Class 👍 Must see about getting a trampoline now taking it out into the field set it up. Put the fox caller on it and let the good times roll.. 👀 I honestly don't know what you could do I just think it's a great problem to have lol I want some pics before you sort them out 👍

So we keep getting woken up by Foxes (us and our neighbours), they are jumping over the fence and playing on the trampoline! The floodlight is hard wired into the house so no chance of simply switching off and it would defeat the point of why its up in the first place. I dont currently own anything that could humainly take a fox (or three) and probably wouldnt meet the requirements of the general licence. What other options can you guys recommend?

I would also try to get a photo/video of them on the trampoline or set up a trail cam, u might get 250 quid of that harry hill!!

U used to get stuff called renerdine which would deter foxes, the only problem is it stinks so might not be ideal in a garden.

U could get someone in to trap/dispatch it but u'll probably only get another taking its place, might be better to find where they're getting in and trying to fox proof it

Ps

General licences are only for birds.

What are they actually doing apart from enjoying the trampoline?

For the moment just keeping us and neighbours up, iv recently put a new fence up all the way round garden because when foxy was digging out a den on next doors garden the weight of the dirt pushed the old fance down! (our garden is a couple of foot lower) Hopefully this wont happen again amd they just stick to playing on the trampoline.

Edited by lopylui

For the moment just keeping us and neighbours up, iv recently put a new fence up all the way round garden because when foxy was digging out a den on next doors garden the weight of the dirt pushed the old fance down! (our garden is a couple of foot lower) Hopefully this wont happen again amd they just stick to playing on the trampoline.

Its tricky, as im not in that kind of situation, so its easy to say just leave them be unless they get worse. But if they are causing issues then you need to deal with it in the most effective way.

If u've put a fence up is there no way u could adapt/add to it to make it fox proof?

Are they coming under or over?

Either blocking up any holes or putting a small extension at the place there coming over (even just with rabbit net or trelis)

Even if u had an FAC/22lr it would probably be on a closed ticket initially but using it in a garden/urban area is not something for a novice an even many experienced shots wouldn't want to do it

I had some muggy fox screaming outside the front of my house at 3 this morning, woke me up and I don't even own a bloody trampoline.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

They are coming over, I could block it (make taller) but then im at risk of coming under scrutiny due to local regulations for boundaries.

• 2 weeks later...