Galloway Game Fair 2017

max4wildfowler

Is this the same Galloway Country Fair that was at Raehills near Moffat. I attended this fair if it is the same one in 2006 with the Durham Branch of Muzzle Loaders there was three shooting stands to Have A Go and a static display of antique weapons .The muzzle loading stand was well suported ,then it was well suported by shooters ect from not only Scotland but also England and Northern Ireland A good fair.

Feltwad

2006 Galloway Country Fair

P1010047.jpg
upload a photo

Static Display

P1010050.jpg
free pic hosting sites

Edited by Feltwad

Is this the same Galloway Country Fair that was at Raehills near Moffat. I attended this fair if it is the same one in 2006 with the Durham Branch of Muzzle Loaders there was three shooting stands to Have A Go and a static display of antique weapons .The muzzle loading stand was well suported ,then it was well suported by shooters ect from not only Scotland but also England and Northern Ireland A good fair.

Feltwad

2006 Galloway Country Fair

P1010047.jpg

upload a photo

Static Display

P1010050.jpg

free pic hosting sites

We were there that year :good: The guy that had big bore 10g & 8g thought we were joking when I asked if we could shoot the Clay Targets on the have a go stand with them :ninja: but we did & was so impressed he gave us a few extra shots :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it has lost the atmosphere since moved & only been the first 2 years @ Drumlanrig :/ The Scurry @ Raehills sorted the real dogs from the boy's :innocent: