Man who lives in the country, not really that sure how the country wor

iano

hello, if you want to live in the countryside abide by the common sense attitude that farmers are part of our heritage to grow crops and feed our nation and when harvest is ready you go for it, me i would have invited the farmer and family to dinner as i doubt he had time that day or the many days to fill the dryer barn/s, oh i am with rimfire talk **** get ****

we had a lady move in to our village and she bought a cottage next to the church!!!!!

yep you guessed it she complained about the bells that kept ringing!!!!

some people....

hello, similar thing happened with that Patrick Stewart the so called actor, clay pigeon club this time, tried to get it banned

A few years ago we had a neighbour calling us up complaining about the smell coming from our field that his garden backs onto and could we please do something about it as they have a garden party on sunday. The smell he was complaining about was biosolids (treated human manure) and the wind had changed from its usual direction. Our response was to sell up then because there will be another pile of it next year in the same place. We could of started spreading it on that sunday of his garden party to really get him going but thought better of it :lol:

Years ago people would view houses in Wittering on a weekend and buy them, then when they moved in the wind would change and they knew they were living near a pig farm.

Oh and the Harriers would start up on weekdays and fly from the ever so obvious airfield!

My son was asked not to shoot on land we have permission on and his answer to the woman was "You do realise you have moved to the COUNTRYSIDE, don't you"?

Do love an out of their depth TOWNIE complaining about COUNTRY LIFE

"Everything's covered in @#$!"

It certainly would be if I was the farmer.

Unbelievable, bet you a pound to a pinch of salt he's a townie.

I'm not sure. On the video he mentions the farmer "not putting the straw stopper on minimum" (or something like that). Which seems to indicate that he knows something about it.

I'd have waved him down and asked if he wanted a cuppa and a chin wag, not all townies are ignorant to country living.

quite right tooo....its all down to attitude...we had (long while ago in lynn)...a typical londoner bow bells and all that stuff......bought a local paper shop and worked part time as a labourer on the docks..........them dockers are a funny old lot..............in a week he was thick as bloody theives with them....to the country life right to heart he did...

all downto attitude.. :good:

Hi guys,

I live in a rural area and are friends with several farmers. A few of them let me shot on their grounds. My property is surrounded on all sides by either crops or cattle with only one neighbour.

Anyway, unfortunately I have to deal with one family of farmers who are probably the worst people I have have ever met! The 40 yr old son is a violent thug with no respect for anyone or anything, irrespective of gender or age. Apparently threats and intimidation are the norm and all the previous posters who suggested (tongue in cheek) what to do to the moaning townie, this cretin has done it to his neighbours.I am ready for him when he turns his attention to me or my family.

I would be delighted if his behaviour was like the farmer in the original post!

To be honest i would moan to myself a bit if the harvesting took place on a day when I had something arranged outside. But I wouldn't video it and post it.

Really..... ? Maybe consider moving back to the city then. Despite what most think the countryside is a place of work (usually 7 days a week too :) )

To be honest i would moan to myself a bit if the harvesting took place on a day when I had something arranged outside. But I wouldn't video it and post it.

Yea, I get that, but harvesting isn't planned, it's a get go situation with the weather.