my new leather phone case

mel b3

The phone pouch Lin made for me some weeks ago is very similar but has lanyard for hanging around neck and has press button fold over flap.

i was over the I.O.M a few weeks ago for the southern 100 and was asked by lots of people where i got it, you just cant buy this quality and I also dont think over the counter phone shops sell this type of holder.

brilliant design and quality

thanks again

H

The phone pouch Lin made for me some weeks ago is very similar but has lanyard for hanging around neck and has press button fold over flap.

i was over the I.O.M a few weeks ago for the southern 100 and was asked by lots of people where i got it, you just cant buy this quality and I also dont think over the counter phone shops sell this type of holder.

brilliant design and quality

thanks again

H

Thank you for the kind words h.

they're cracking

thank you.

Add one to my order mel. Same design. Phone Samsung, 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" and just a smidgen over 1/4 " thick. A fold over retain strap would also be useful.

Hi Mel put photo of them bottle holders on for the lads/lasses that do fly fishing.there for holding gink and zink bottles.

I am well pleased with them Lin made me.tony

ill ask her to put some pics up tony

Won't be able to afford that quality of work Mel.

Looks a little dear.....

stag gering .

Mel is there some where online where I can see these and other works?

im sorry oops but we dont really advertise now , her good self couldnt keep up with orders to be honest . if you take a look at lins crafts on the auction site, or do a quick search for leather goods on here , youll see quite a bit of her stuff , if you do order anything , order it on pw as we sell things at a much reduced rate on here.

im sorry n and the other guys that messaged me about the case , i was just showing off a bit with this one as it was my own , we cant sell them as they take too long to make and would cost a fortune to produce , sorry again guys.

I couldn't find anything on the bay of evil but I did see your gun slips, very nice.

It looks like I'm going to have to buy an Aston Martin to get a piece of her work :lol:

Was their anything in particular that you wanted ?. She makes all sorts of shooting gear.

Was their anything in particular that you wanted ?. She makes all sorts of shooting gear.

Well a DB5 would be nice, thanks for asking :lol:

Nothing in particular, I was really interested in seeing some more of her work and of course should some thing absolutely essential should catch my eye ...... well I'd have to the right thing

Well a DB5 would be nice, thanks for asking :lol:

Nothing in particular, I was really interested in seeing some more of her work and of course should some thing absolutely essential should catch my eye ...... well I'd have to the right thing

id love a db5 , i could sell it and get something useful with the money lol.

its hard to make a full list of the things that she makes , as so many of the items are one offs.