Pigeons next to A1

wokkywokky

Not sure where to post this but here goes.

Driving down south on the A1 today from Doncaster stuck in traffic I watched a field that was a buzz with pigeons. Over a hundred on the ground and they were dropping in like flies. The location is as follows:

Just before you cross the river Trent on the A1 south there is a very large field of barley/wheat stubbles on the same side of the road. If this is someone's permission or someone local knows the field it's worth checking out. If you are familiar with this location you may know the fishing spot on the river next to the A1. The pigeons were hitting the opposite end of this field. Maybe I could try and post a pic of the location if anyone struggles to locate this. Just had a look at Google maps and its North Muskham.

Just looked at Google again and the field I am referring to is located as follows:

53.106625, -0.805775

Hope that helps. Also seeing as this is pigeon watch is there a section that we can post informing the community of where birds are whilst on our travels? I would have jumped at the chance to gain permission for that field but wearing a suit and no gun in hand the best I could do would be to plant myself in the middle and act as a scarecrow!