bruce forsythe

nobbyathome

Perdantic as ever.

The OP made an error many thanks for POINTING it out.

We can obviously look forward to many more inclusions from yourself given the typos and grammatical errors that PW gets from its members mistakenly or otherwise.

Go to the top of the class.

*pedantic

He had a good game good game, your my favorites. Wonder if he gets to the pearly gates and St. Peter says nice to see you nice, start tap dancing and your out.

Loved him in the 70's and the 80's but should have retired many years ago.

Edited by figgy

Hope you get your own Brucey bonus. He was a great entertainer, and entered many women, half his age. And above all he was very successful !!. What's not to like about that.

All the derogatory remarks about the man. Many of you couldn't lace the man's boots.

RIP Sir Bruce Forsyth. You where a legend

All the derogatory remarks about the man. Many of you couldn't lace the man's boots.

I doubt anyone would want to do so. Not sure what is derogatory about pointing out his arrogance.

I could have been harsher about that rusty Brillo pad, he glued to his head.

I doubt anyone would want to do so. Not sure what is derogatory about pointing out his arrogance.

I could have been harsher about that rusty Brillo pad, he glued to his head.

Sir,Bruce Forsyth had 70 years In the entertainment business. Do you think you could achieve this In your career. "Hardon" sorry Gordon.

His toupee was something to see, bet he hated windy days. Good job you couldn't tell it wasn't his own hair it was such a good match. As an entertainer he was very good in his day. But I couldn't say he will be missed as he hasn't been on tv for a while and I've not missed seeing him.

Im not Ageist but if the old ones don't hang up ther boitschow do the younger generations get a chance. Should have retired a decade ago.

His toupee was something to see, bet he hated windy days. Good job you couldn't tell it wasn't his own hair it was such a good match. As an entertainer he was very good in his day. But I couldn't say he will be missed as he hasn't been on tv for a while and I've not missed seeing him.

Im not Ageist but if the old ones don't hang up ther boitschow do the younger generations get a chance. Should have retired a decade ago.

Retirement is a Killer' Isn't that what they say ? Maybe the fact that he didn't retire was the reason for his Longevity.

I enjoyed him on play your cards right back in the day.

Hats off to the Man for his Career and long life I say.

Strictly must have paid well, it did six million over the time but in 1958 he earned a 1k a week for Sunday night at the palladium. Had five albums over the years too. Fair play to the man he earned his coin.

Edited by figgy

RIP Brucie.

I have heard people say he was arrogant, others say he was nice. My wife partnered him on a pro am golf day years ago. She said he was a laugh.

He was a gooner though :(

Just found out he wasn't a Gooner but a Yid. Gone up in my estimation then.

Wonder if they play his greatest hits at his funeral? And shout higher when the pall bearers pick up the coffin and lower when they put it down, if not I bet it crosses their minds.

Lots of the older stars are disappearing and some I thought were still young and fit after watching reruns etc are not there getting on now too.