Hi back again

Mr Teapot

Hi folks I joined in 2011 when I fancied a go at pigeon decoying,shooting...I gave it up as a bad job nothing was going right and I couldn't get the jist of it....so I'm now back to give it another go 😄....got all the gear now but still no idea 😄

I've had the fortune (misfortune if you know him)...to meet mel b3 a few yours back and he has shown me a few bits about pigeon shooting,so hopefully I'll succeed at some point,look forward to reading a few posts etc 👍

Edited by Mr Teapot

Hi folks I joined in 2011 when I fancied a go at pigeon decoying,shooting...I gave it up as a bad job nothing was going right and I couldn't get the jist of it....so I'm now back to give it another go ....got all the gear now but still no idea

I've had the fortune (misfortune if you know him)...to meet mel b3 a few yours back and he has shown me a few bits about pigeon shooting,so hopefully I'll succeed at some point,look forward to reading a few posts etc

shown you a few bits ??? , ive shown you enough to make you the next digweed !!!! .

should any of you guys arrange to meet up with paul at any point , please make it clear from the very beginning that you will not buy his , breakfast , lunch , tea , in between snacks , gallons of tea and cans of pop , ice cream , cakes, cartridges , and give him the petrol money home . it may also be an idea to let him know that whilst its ok to ogle , its polite to ask before touching :lol: .

ive known paul for years , he really knows his stuff when it comes to snares and hes a top bloke . its nice to see you here dude :good: .

And never sleep over at mel b3 house,he likes to sleepwalk...in the nude😮😄...cheers mel b3,such a nice gentleman 😄...should have know I would find you under the title "leather goods"....once a gimp always a gimp 😄

Edited by Mr Teapot

• 1 month later...