When will cartridge prices rise again?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Jockers look good and the price is right.

One day a wish of mine might come true. A cartridge manufacturer that produces a quality cartridge without the outer box. I chuck these in the bin anyway.

Just put 1000 in a shoe sized box and shave 20% off the price !

ah, you remember the Rottweil. :yes:

A cartridge manufacturer that produces a quality cartridge without the outer box. I chuck these in the bin anyway.

Just put 1000 in a shoe sized box and shave 20% off the price !

We used to by bin ended Winchester Trap 200's loose in boxes of 200

Going back quite a few years now mind

:shaun:

Where has the price gone up .i am still paying the same for mine as I was12 month ago

If we are talking cartridge prices, I have a printed sheet of cartridge prices that shows the current brand that I am using having risen in price by £27, since January of this year. If you are talking clay prices, I have stopped going to one ground after they have reduced their 'no bird' margin. Not a real problem until we had in excess of 16 'no birds', this then prevented the 'last man in' losing out on his final 2 pairs of targets. Webber off here has announced that he is having to increase his clay prices and other grounds WILL be forced to follow.

Here you go.

Some pics of the jocker 7.5 ( English 7 in 28 gram. There's nowt wrong with the components .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkn31gikiy02fk9/Photo%2022-08-2015%2C%2019%2005%2036.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0qmog4xyehknkt/Photo%2022-08-2015%2C%2019%2007%2025.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ne25zefr6qyr8zi/Photo%2022-08-2015%2C%2019%2012%2044.jpg?dl=0

Look better than a lot of the higher price shells.

Thanks stevo,

They look good, at my local claygrounds they are selling some different Noble /Nobel Sport cartridges they have the LA on them but no 'jocker' or the jocker hat symbol.

They are red and in 8's selling them for £165 a slab. A member kindly gave me a handful to try so i may open one of them up and see what there like inside as a comparison.

It could be these that RFD's are referring to as those you posted look bang on ( those you posted are available to me at a different RFD in the 7.5) for £165 a slab also, so no price difference so wouldn't expect any difference in quality, but i'll look and post up!

Edited by evolution380

Managed to pick some up tonight, having phoned earlier in the day I was told they only have 3000 superfasts left 2000 plastic and 1000 fibre. Told them I'd have them all and would collect tonight, when I got there was only 1000 plastic and 1000 fibre but I took them anyway, as a way of apology for the misunderstanding she honoured a bulk buy discount and I managed to get the plastic for £168 a thou and the fibre for £173 so happy enough with that. She said that's the last of this batch and confirmed the next batch is going up in price for not only the superfasts but several other cartridges.

Will buy a thousand 7.5 jockers at the weekend from another RFD which are only £165 and then I should be good for a while!

At my clay grounds they sold These made by Nobel sports also but not the jockers, there 28g 8's so an English 7.5, opened one up to share as a comparison to the jocker. Not the most familiar with such components but they look ok to me?

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Edited by evolution380

Managed to pick some up tonight, having phoned earlier in the day I was told they only have 3000 superfasts left 2000 plastic and 1000 fibre. Told them I'd have them all and would collect tonight, when I got there was only 1000 plastic and 1000 fibre but I took them anyway, as a way of apology for the misunderstanding she honoured a bulk buy discount and I managed to get the plastic for £168 a thou and the fibre for £173 so happy enough with that. She said that's the last of this batch and confirmed the next batch is going up in price for not only the superfasts but several other cartridges.

Will buy a thousand 7.5 jockers at the weekend from another RFD which are only £165 and then I should be good for a while!

At my clay grounds they sold These made by Nobel sports also but not the jockers, there 28g 8's so an English 7.5, opened one up to share as a comparison to the jocker. I guess the big dogs are trying to tarnish nobel sports name for being cheaper when there is nothing wrong with their materials at all for the price?

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Who is trying to knock NSI cartridges?

I have used them for years. Very good for the money. Several pigeons have succumbed to them.

just been on phone to countryman derby price increase this weekend just off to get a couple of thou

Yep same as i've heard from several now, Nevilles are due to a Jocker batch in but i'm not sure if there still at £165 a thou or increased in price as they have been waiting on the batch for a few weeks.

The lady yesterday didn't know the increased prices off hand but I bet its an extra £15 or so, could push some of the 'budget' cartridges close to £200 a thou at some rfd's that aren't the most competitive.