Tent - Vango Solaris 500.

Penelope

Have a look online as some Vango tents are now exlusivly go outdoors. Check the model size when my wife and I looked at tents some of the vango mode ls were low in height and very light fabrics.

As in all things condition and price are key.

Hmm, it's a good few years since they were made in govan, even the lengendary force is made in china now. (Still a good tent, though).

Like many brands that have been bought and sold, they make some reasonable stuff and some cheap rubbish.

If your doing 2 season camping and it's a good price (and good condition) then why not? Some people don't like the air beams though.

I believe this one is pre air beam. I'm only going on what the Mrs has said it is, as it's the sister of her boss who is selling it. £80 and will through in a potty tent too.

Hmm, it's a good few years since they were made in govan, even the lengendary force is made in china now. (Still a good tent, though).

Like many brands that have been bought and sold, they make some reasonable stuff and some cheap rubbish.

If your doing 2 season camping and it's a good price (and good condition) then why not? Some people don't like the air beams though.