land rover defender tidy up

viking

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see in the photos you still have the Disco are you keeping it I thought the new Defender was its replacement I assume your Mrs has got a little runabout they tend to like small cars better for parking in town when shopping. :whistling:

GRRRRRR. You can get more shopping in a Defender and a pack of muddy dogs too. Not at the same time though.

Just go steady if you are going to do it.
The last owner of mine left bird **** on the roof which caused a tiny amount of lacquer to go porous, moisture got in and under the paint. I was up there cleaning it and noticed it was sweating. Tiny drops of water were oozing through the paint when pressed!
It required a bare metal respray because the ally had pickled!!
Since this I have seen loads that have the same problem

What if you take it off then change your mind and decide it looked better on

id have to have it put back on :yes::yes:

Just go steady if you are going to do it.

The last owner of mine left bird **** on the roof which caused a tiny amount of lacquer to go porous, moisture got in and under the paint. I was up there cleaning it and noticed it was sweating. Tiny drops of water were oozing through the paint when pressed!

It required a bare metal respray because the ally had pickled!!

Since this I have seen loads that have the same problem

now im thinking of not taking it off :lol::lol: think ill give it a while before i make my mind up, its not like i dont like it :good::good:

now im thinking of not taking it off :lol::lol: think ill give it a while before i make my mind up, its not like i dont like it :good::good:

Get a set of steps out, climb up and take a good look. You will see or feel any problems through the wrap! Any problems will be pretty obvious.

I didn't intend on frightening or putting you off, just kind of preparing you if the worst happens!!

Get a set of steps out, climb up and take a good look. You will see or feel any problems through the wrap! Any problems will be pretty obvious.

I didn't intend on frightening or putting you off, just kind of preparing you if the worst happens!!

ill have a look tomorrow :good:

Make up your mind man you are dithering like an old woman. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i know, iv only changed my mind 4 time :lol::lol:

Is this a series condition do you think. What's the recovery rate.

about 16miles/gallon............(terminal).............0-60mph 4secs............(over a cliff)

no known cure......chances ...slim....less than galloping ebola...

Edited by ditchman