gun sales on here

Paul taylor

might just be me but as far as I can see, not many guns are being bought on here lately. are we all skint or are the cabinets full?

I'm currently strapped for cash but still got deposits on two rifles waiting for my FAC to drop through the letter box.

can we blame Brexit? lol. any ideas?

I think it's just you!

What I dont understand is how companies like AyA have new gun prices like telephone numbers and long waiting lists, yet no one seems to want s/h models for a few quid. dealers dont even want to take s/h ones in part x. Guns seem to have become a fashion statement rather than a pair of steel tubes. One of the son in laws bought a s/h AyA #4 28" in almost new condition from a dealer for £120 !! It's good if you like short barreled sbs like an xxv. bargain bucket time.

My local dealer has loads of spanish sbs non ejectors in for little money as he cant shift em

As far as ** selling and quality not selling its much the same with cars ,there always seems to be a market for cheap rubbish but try and sell something alot better for maybe two or three times the price and you are likely to struggle

I am tempted to buy a cheap sbs :lol:

My local dealer has loads of spanish sbs non ejectors in for little money as he cant shift em

As far as **it selling and quality not selling its much the same with cars ,there always seems to be a market for cheap rubbish but try and sell something alot better for maybe two or three times the price and you are likely to struggle

I am tempted to buy a cheap sbs :lol:

Mate bought a mint Ugaratechea SxS ejector a few weeks back for 80 quid from a local RFD and he's certainly not the cheapest around here. Edited by Wingman

I put a beretta eell and a silver pigeon 5 up for sale. Had some nice comments saying lovely guns and at a good price but no other interest. I think it's just a case of having something for sale at the moment someone is after that gun. With the Internet people are able to search hundreds of gun shops in a hour or so. So maybe people are getting sorted quicker.

Although I feel that I would always pick an ejector over a non ejector, I would always pick something that fits me and I can hit the target with over an ejector. I don't have any hang ups with shooting anything. I've got all sorts. O/U, single, pump, she. some with single trigger and some with double trigger. How many times in reality does anyone get into a situation where you are shooting so fast that ejectors really matter? How many people shoot with guns that don't fit them and they could knock a lot more down if the gun that they are using put the lead on the target. It is illogical that the current fashion for an O/U with 30+ inch barrels with multi choke is any more effective than a previous short barrel fashion. Back when the Toffs shot hundreds of driven birds with black powder hammer gun did they think that they were undergunned?