Fenland Country Fair any good ?

blasterjudd

Anyone go to the fenland country fair at Stow *** Quay Cambs yesterday and wondered if it was any good ? may take a look today .......

Normally a very good medium sized country fair , plenty to see and take part in with easy access in and out , I used to go every year but now I go to Sandringham game fair which is in two weeks time as I can only afford to go to one and most of the events going on can be seen at either one .

Normally a very good medium sized country fair , plenty to see and take part in with easy access in and out , I used to go every year but now I go to Sandringham game fair which is in two weeks time as I can only afford to go to one and most of the events going on can be seen at either one .

I think you're right on that one marsh man! I usually go to both but it'll only be the fenland this year, happened to be mum's birthday yesterday so took her out for the day!

I think you're right on that one marsh man! I usually go to both but it'll only be the fenland this year, happened to be mum's birthday yesterday so took her out for the day!

Many happy returns on your mums birthday Big Mat , I hope she had a nice day and good of you to look after your mum and giving her a good day out .

The only problem with Sandringham is getting in if you arrive mid morning like I do , last year I went to Kings Lynn and took the coast road , night mare, got caught in the traffic going to the N / Norfolk coast so this year it will be back to going through Hillington.

I hope it was somewhere nice Mat, as you were a bit flush ;) . My dad said that the 10 was a very good buy. Thank you.