Game of thrones finale

winnie&bezza

Thanks evil Elvis, I was trying to work out what the relationship between John and dan was,

Do fancy sneaky Pete, used to watch Dexter but got bored.

i really enjoyed sneaky Pete. But have to say Preacher is Darker and a lot funnier!! American gods is a bit *** but I enjoyed it

Edited by Evil Elvis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do fancy sneaky Pete, used to watch Dexter but got bored.

I cant believe you got bored with Dexter!!! I had an op on my leg so was immobile for ages so I just watched it all again on bluray in a 4k player so the quality was bloody amazing....loved it all over again!!! Breaking Bad next and will no doubt buy all of GOT on bluray or 4k depending on what they release it on and watch it all again in a couple of years.

Sneaky Pete is light hearted and fun, I really enjoyed it, not too much sex and violence but still entertaining

The white walkers getting a dragon is a game changer.

Yes for me to, was going to have a large calf tattoo of Drogon, now may have to be his brother with the white walker eyes!!!!

Tyrion was good when Jamie was charging the dragon as you do 😱

As for the white walkers having a dragon, where did they get all that chain to drag him out?

Going to be some castles getting stomped that's for sure scaley blue eyes ain't going to be worried about what anyone thinks of him.

Loved it

Not long till walking dead tho

im struggling with walking dead tbh! i have watched them all but am losing interest.

now vikings is another thing that starts season 5 in november and that is right up my street!!

Yeah same here,

if they kill Negan and the Saviors and then manage to run into an even bigger, badder gang then I will stop watching it.

Enough is enough, they need to bring it to an end !

Anyone watched The last Kingdom? Heard thats supposed to be good and similar to vikings?

I'm a huge fan of the books but I only watched one or two episodes of the tv series before giving up on it. My major problem with it was the actor they chose to play Uhtred. He's just far too pretty to be the character from the books, completely spoilt it for me.

Vikings on the other hand, is a fantastic series, and it's hard to imagine finding someone who could do a better job as Ragnar.

I'm a huge fan of the books but I only watched one or two episodes of the tv series before giving up on it. My major problem with it was the actor they chose to play Uhtred. He's just far too pretty to be the character from the books, completely spoilt it for me.

Vikings on the other hand, is a fantastic series, and it's hard to imagine finding someone who could do a better job as Ragnar.

i had the same issue with uhtred but it was an ok watch but didnt do the books justice.

i had the same issue with uhtred but it was an ok watch but didnt do the books justice.

The problem with the Last Kingdom , is budget constraints, 2 -3 books condensed into one series, and thus not enough time for character development.

I know what you mean, but there just isnt enough space to build a striking character in Uhtred, so they rely on his looks for impact, he is the main character after all, and definitely improved in series 2.

I would persevere DM :yes: