Woodcock and Snipe shooting days

Gentleman / madams

That time as come again :yahoo:, I will book in, the double days first (back to back) and then the single days.

After the past years that we went to North Wales, near Criccieth, shooting woodcock-snipe, I'm organizing more shooting days.

The dates are calculated on the full moon, to give us a better chance. dates as follow:

16 November 2017
17 November 2017

6-8 guns max. per day available

11 December 2017

12 December 2017

2 guns

18 January 2018

19 January 2018

2 guns left. per day available

Everything will be organized the same way like the last years that we have been, £125 per day, mid morning refreshment and pub lunch included.

Its a a good day out and reasonably cheap day per gun, compared to other places that organize woodcock shooting, the day normally its planned as follow: meet at 9am, to be on shooting land by 9.30am, number of guns allowed its normally 6-8 per day, we take turns in walking, normally 2 walk with the dogs and the others stand in points that keeper says its the best. Refreshments half way thruw the morning and lunch included in the price.

Bags: that is difficult to say, I always say, that I can't promise anything, if they there we all get a chance, normally there is plenty of snipe and pheasant
The Challenge its the Snipe, its the most difficult bird to shoot, its unbelievable how fast it can fly and the way that it fly, the first time that I shot one...after many many attempts...I was well chuffed and keepers and beaters made it feel special.

Please Pm me for any further info or bookings

Mark

Edited by Highbird70

Thos is by far the highlight of PW Marks hospitality over the trips i have had with him have been 2nd to none. The land can be hard going but each guest is well looked after. It is a pitty i will not being doing this again this year due to other commitments

Good luck to all tho

Highbird is a top bloke and extremely passionate for snipe and woodcock shooting. I know how hard he works on organising great days out.

Well done mate, we have lost touch for a while but hope you and your family are all well.

Cos

Highbird is a top bloke and extremely passionate for snipe and woodcock shooting. I know how hard he works on organising great days out.

Well done mate, we have lost touch for a while but hope you and your family are all well.

Cos

Sent you a message on facebook Cos, hopefully I will manage to get you out one day :good:

I gather that Passionforangling has booked in for the December days. For the sake of my liver I will have to avoid those dates.

:lol::lol::lol: I know, how you feel John, not only one day...but two days, I have to put up with all the missing excuses, I already feel sorry for myself, the good thing about it, its that he always willing to pay me, 1 0r 2 pints, to buy my silence :whistling::whistling:

Update:

16 November 2017

17 November 2017

6 guns left. per day available

11 December 2017

12 December 2017

1 gun left. per day available

18 January 2018

19 January 2018

1 gun left. per day available

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...