Young man ordered to leave UK .....

Walker570

He should have got it sorted himself, which is daft, but not a hanging offence. Contrast that with the murderers, robbers, rapists, gangsters we allow to stay. Pathetic.

Gordon, you omitted the hare coursing ****** who are out of control here in east anglia.....cars burnt out ( farmers as well as their own ), assault 'n battery, threats, physical violence, uninsured cars, drivers with no licence , etc, blah, blah ..... where is plod? They will not go into these encampents.....what's to be done?

The lads done well eh? Started off as an apprentice joiner then, in the next press article he had graduated to being a joiner; and then in the final BBC article he has now retrained to become a fully fledged welder! (Coded) - most likely..

Gets me how often and how badly the press gets the details but they are quick to moan about the Government getting something wrong as well :lol:

Pushkin :ninja:

Here's a link;

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/home-office-apologises-for-wrongly-telling-british-man-shane-ridge-leave-uk

I really do hope some pillock loses their job for that cock-up!

Really? Somebody should lose their livelihood for what could have been a genuine mistake or misunderstanding. God knows what penalty you would want for something really serious.

The lads done well eh? Started off as an apprentice joiner then, in the next press article he had graduated to being a joiner; and then in the final BBC article he has now retrained to become a fully fledged welder! (Coded) - most likely..

Gets me how often and how badly the press gets the details but they are quick to moan about the Government getting something wrong as well :lol:

Pushkin :ninja:

And i dont believe all the news because .........

Guest cookoff013

Directly after the brexit votes two little "herberts" tried to brexit me out the pub.

told me to "get out of here" "go back home"

claimed i was south african with my weird accent. my weird west midlands accent. (numpties)

Really? Somebody should lose their livelihood for what could have been a genuine mistake or misunderstanding. God knows what penalty you would want for something really serious.

But that was very nearly very serious for the poor lad and his family, I agree that someone should get a kick up their bum for such a bad mistake :unhappy:

Directly after the brexit votes two little "herberts" tried to brexit me out the pub.

told me to "get out of here" "go back home"

claimed i was south african with my weird accent. my weird west midlands accent. (numpties)

Ha ha ha ,what accent do you have ?

Now we have reports of an American guy who obviously brought his poorly UK born wife back to the UK for free NHS treatment. They had both been living as USA residents for a number of years. He is now complaining because he doesn't have the necessary visa to stay here. Well I'm sorry, but in this case they should both be shipped back to the USA where they can pay for the treatment as they obviously do not have the necessary medical insurance over there and thought they could sneak back here to get it. HARD!!?? I make no apologies. They were on the make.

Now we have reports of an American guy who obviously brought his poorly UK born wife back to the UK for free NHS treatment. They had both been living as USA residents for a number of years. He is now complaining because he doesn't have the necessary visa to stay here. Well I'm sorry, but in this case they should both be shipped back to the USA where they can pay for the treatment as they obviously do not have the necessary medical insurance over there and thought they could sneak back here to get it. HARD!!?? I make no apologies. They were on the make.

+1