Ex military boots

Blackpowder

Haix brown surplus, brilliant boots had mine for two years of hard use so far.

Yep, Haix High Liability, look like clown boots but are superb. Possibly still current army issue. You'll get a new pair for that budget.

Lightweight and waterproof.

Edit: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Size-9-Genuine-brown-combat-high-liability-haix-boots-very-Good-loads-Of-Tread-/182735841258?hash=item2a8be7a7ea:g:dIgAAOSwmZdZjILy

Edited by Muddy Funker

I posted on here a few months back looking for any info on Altberg Defender boots ( Brand new for £50 ) I received lots of positive feedback, I use the recommended Leder Gris to keep them fed and waterproof

They've hardly been of my feet since, I will be an Altberg devotee from now on. They are the bargain of the century without a doubt, and far comfier and lighter than my Meindels, which were brilliant boots too to be fair, but no way I will pay Meindel amount of money for boots again.

I posted on here a few months back looking for any info on Altberg Defender boots ( Brand new for £50 ) I received lots of positive feedback, I use the recommended Leder Gris to keep them fed and waterproof

They've hardly been of my feet since, I will be an Altberg devotee from now on. They are the bargain of the century without a doubt, and far comfier and lighter than my Meindels, which were brilliant boots too to be fair, but no way I will pay Meindel amount of money for boots again.

Can you tell me where you got them for £50. Also are they a wide fitting as I have broad feet, cheers.

Can you tell me where you got them for £50. Also are they a wide fitting as I have broad feet, cheers.

I bought them from the army surplus store in Lanark, I do believe they get them in regularly, and yes they are wide G fitting, they come with a pair of sole inserts which allows you a bit of come and go too.

As I said earlier they are incredible value, armysurplusclothinglanark.com 01555 660097

I used to wear to German Para boots, which used to be a good hard wearing,comfortable boot, but with the last couple of pairs, the soles started to separate from the boot. I've since change to Hiax High Liability, quite a good boot, but I've noticed that the sides of the soles at the heels have started to perish. Going to give the Altbergs a try next time.