new air rifle

jagoisboss

hi guys atm i am using a hatstan striker 1000s it a good air rifle and i really like it but i want to buy a new air rifle just to have another one i guess :) i was just wondering if anyone could give any good suggestion of a air rifle to get and the rough price of the air rifle if you know

thanks

If you fancy a PCP with an air bottle you wouldnt go far wrong with an Air Arms 400 you should easily be able to pick one up second hand for under £400 and then use the extra £100 to grab an air cylinder. Check out on some of the airgun forums and you could probably pick up a full kit for that money.

Springer wise the worlds your lobster Air Arms Pro Sport, Air Arms TX200 spring to mind as solid performers leaving you with change in your pocket.

If you fancy a PCP with an air bottle you wouldnt go far wrong with an Air Arms 400 you should easily be able to pick one up second hand for under £400 and then use the extra £100 to grab an air cylinder. Check out on some of the airgun forums and you could probably pick up a full kit for that money.

Springer wise the worlds your lobster Air Arms Pro Sport, Air Arms TX200 spring to mind as solid performers leaving you with change in your pocket.

thank mate sounds really good i have a look around

How about a bsa ultra and a pump should get a single shot with scope and pump etc for that money

i did look at one of them

hello, for springer i would look at a HW 95 K and if your striker is 22 then what i mention in 177, its light/ and well made and good warranty a friends just bought a new one with a very decent scope and pellets for £420

thanks i will have a look

To get into pcp have a look at the Hatsan Galatian, £500 will get you a new rifle and bottle.

https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/hatsan-galatian-iii-carbine-th-syn-blk-22

I've got one, cant fault it.... maybe a bit heavy but thats the only negative I can think of.

I WILL SECOND THAT. There was a second hand one going a few weeks ago. Rifle & Bag & 3x9x50 scope & Bottle. £350. Bargain.