MOVING HOUSE .Help wanted to unload van Welwick E Yorks

vulpinehunter

I am moving house and could do with someone to help unload the van.
One big ward robe and set of draws to go upstairs and double bed and single bed.
Big freezer to go in kitchen and the rest is just boxes and lighter stuff.
Happy to pay cash or donate cash to Help4heros or I have loads of pellets/scopes/powder/bullets/or machining when I get lathe and miller up and running or if you stalk a day out stalking whatever you like.
Meal at pub anyway.
The move is October 6th 7th and 8th (Fri/Sat/Sun).
It should only take about two-four hours I can manage the rest but I do not want my wife helping with the bigger stuff.
If you are able bodied and feel you could help out please pm me and I will phone you and or pm you with my number.
It would be nice to meet fellow shooters anyway.
Thanks to all that have looked.
VP

Could probably make it on the first day....where are you moving to? Pity it,s not Montana, I was there last September, great place!)

I was there Sept last year as well!

I go to Terry mid way between Miles City and Glendive then over to Livinston and then Ten Sleep Wyoming

Just hunt Coyote's have a great time there....where were you?

I'm sure you'll be able to grab a local (although they do all have 6fingers on each hand ) ....

Only down the road but heading of to the lakes on bike that weekend .....

There's a lot of lads that way on holderness coast fishing forum

Hope I fit in there I have four fingers on one have and seven on the other so only one short of being local!

Big thank you to all that have offered to help out.

I will be off to USA Monday morn 06.30 so will not be able to reply to any more posts for couple of days.

You tube videos at under "English Bob" so if you type in "English Bob Coyote" you should see couple of my videos.

I will be putting more up on this trip if all goes well..

• 1 month later...