Motorhome hiring

novice cushie shooter

An excellent choice for a holiday.

Check that the insurance covers all eventualities especially as you have a dog.

Vic.

I was about to say ensure dogs are mentioned when you hire and there are no excessive cleaning fees for such on the return.

Our neighbor rented one not so long ago, i remember him saying some wouldn't hire to him if he took his dogs and others had high post rental cleaning fees - i will ask him when i see him who he went with

Not sure how busy Scotland is when you are planning on being there but here in Cornwall during the summer you must make sure you book your pitches in advance. I have no end of people turning up expecting to have a pitch in August and they spend all day driving from campsite to campsite and being turned away because they are full instead of enjoying their holiday.

Not sure how busy Scotland is when you are planning on being there but here in Cornwall during the summer you must make sure you book your pitches in advance. I have no end of people turning up expecting to have a pitch in August and they spend all day driving from campsite to campsite and being turned away because they are full instead of enjoying their holiday.

You got a caravan site mate ?

We have a c&cc cs

We have a campervan and go to Scotland a lot I believe you have what is called the right to roam we do a lot of what is called wild camping and just pull up for the night or a few days go onto a site to fill water tanks etc we have stayed in some places you would not believe as said before check out the cleaning cost

We have a campervan and go to Scotland a lot I believe you have what is called the right to roam we do a lot of what is called wild camping and just pull up for the night or a few days go onto a site to fill water tanks etc we have stayed in some places you would not believe as said before check out the cleaning cost

Yes to all of the above. I think they have even taken .the no over night parking signs down around Loch Lomond .think its to do with the truck drivers having to pull up after there hours are up. Had many wild camping nights up in the highlands and seen some amazing sights .i do miss my motorhome and the freedom it gives you. Keep on enjoying it.