GGG V Alvarez Countdown,Sept 16th.

sako751sg

American card starts at 0100 but the big gig should be around 0400.

Also have a UK card with BJS fighting Monroe Jnr and that card starts as 2030 but word the main is around 2330.

BJS is an unlikable **** nowadays and the behavior of his son at the weigh shows what mentality they have.Watch the clip.

https://youtu.be/Vk3p7GPVQLU

Haha mega scum bag..what was the punch all about?? Little ****

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvarez was the WBC Middleweight champion,and was ordered to fight GGG so gave up his titles!

How is this in any shape or form comparable to putting a 9 month old pup on to a posh shoot?

:lol: Its elementary My dear sako751sg. They are merely references/examples if you wish.

Let me put t in black and white for you. The dogs on the street know Canelo vacated his belt, Sure isnt that the reason he was getting slated for ducking GGG ?

Ducking it may have been and my point is that they made the right decision by avoiding/ducking Golovkin until they felt they were ready,If this fight had of happened 2yrs ago then it would have been a straight forward win for Golovkin as Canelo IMO was not ready or at the level he is now at, Hence my references to putting Young Dogs in situations they would not be ideal in or ready for.

As this is a shooting forum surely you can connect with the references. Had it been a knitting forum then I may have used another example to get my point across.

As I recall you' yourself didnt give Canelo much of a chance at the time against the G-Man and even went on to slate ''De ley hoya'' and all the ''Golden Boy'' fighters.

As I already Stated this fight IMO is happenng at the right time and is now a 50/50 fight whereas back then it would not have been. I also stated in that discussion that I also would have backed Golovkin back then. However Canelo for me is a different Animal now and I like what I have seen of late from him as he is much improved.

I hope that answers you and your 'Fanboy's' query.

I respect your opinions and its good to have someone to bounce off on here and like myself you are mostly up in the middle of the night to watch the actual fights.

We dont always agree which is a good thing and you make good points on occasion and break fights down which is much better than readng the predictable I agree posts :rolleyes:

Anyway not long to go now. Im actually strugglng to stay awake tonight and should really be sleeping as I have a funeral to attend in the morning' and the BJS /Monroe fight did nothng to rouse the senses :no:

Hoping for a War and have Canelo to get the Job done. Have a few 20's on with G-man - Boys.