GGG V Alvarez Countdown,Sept 16th.

sako751sg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sako - the judge who had it 118-110 for Alvarez, should never judge again. Truly awful.

Probably will get a suspension at least,and i hope she does.

Ive stated for years about the gifts he gets although some are pretty blind to it,but heres another one.

A draw stinks,and Oscars cashcow lives on.

Edited by sako751sg

i reckon it's tighter than that but it's been a proper epic!

I gave Canelo the 12th so had GGG by 6 but will except someone can see a few either way.

Will watch later without the GGG tinted specs and see where i went wrong and might get on par with Miss Byrd.

Outstanding fight but one man deserved to win and got robbed imo.

:lol: Its elementary My dear sako751sg. They are merely references/examples if you wish.

Let me put t in black and white for you. The dogs on the street know Canelo vacated his belt, Sure isnt that the reason he was getting slated for ducking GGG ?

Ducking it may have been and my point is that they made the right decision by avoiding/ducking Golovkin until they felt they were ready,If this fight had of happened 2yrs ago then it would have been a straight forward win for Golovkin as Canelo IMO was not ready or at the level he is now at, Hence my references to putting Young Dogs in situations they would not be ideal in or ready for.

As this is a shooting forum surely you can connect with the references. Had it been a knitting forum then I may have used another example to get my point across.

As I recall you' yourself didnt give Canelo much of a chance at the time against the G-Man and even went on to slate ''De ley hoya'' and all the ''Golden Boy'' fighters.

As I already Stated this fight IMO is happenng at the right time and is now a 50/50 fight whereas back then it would not have been. I also stated in that discussion that I also would have backed Golovkin back then. However Canelo for me is a different Animal now and I like what I have seen of late from him as he is much improved.

I hope that answers you and your 'Fanboy's' query.

I respect your opinions and its good to have someone to bounce off on here and like myself you are mostly up in the middle of the night to watch the actual fights.

We dont always agree which is a good thing and you make good points on occasion and break fights down which is much better than readng the predictable I agree posts :rolleyes:

Anyway not long to go now. Im actually strugglng to stay awake tonight and should really be sleeping as I have a funeral to attend in the morning' and the BJS /Monroe fight did nothng to rouse the senses :no:

Hoping for a War and have Canelo to get the Job done. Have a few 20's on with G-man - Boys.

Please quote where i slated all of Oscars fighters.

sako751sg, on 17 Sept 2017 - 04:53 AM, said:

sako - take a bow - you called it correctly. I did not see the 118-110 coming at all, unless it was for Golovkin.

Its a sad fact that people could call a robbery happening with the previous history involving Alvarez and it leaves a sour taste for sure.

One of the worst ive ever seen is him getting a draw on one card when he fought Mayweather and hes had dodgy ones since.

As soon as i heard the 118-110 i thought thats a bit wide for GGG but at least its the right man,and then when Alvarez was named it was pretty clear the fix was on.

Says a lot that he was soundly booed by a pro Mexican crowd on their independence day,they knew who one.

Haven't watched the fight yet, now I know what to expect I'll be looking at it in a different perspective.

She getting plenty flak on Twitter.....

7dlYS2z.png

Some of the stuff shes getting is bad,but with a card this bad its hard to feel sympathy.

A lot of folk have big money involved on bets and it shows how risky it is unless sure of the KO.

I had a 6 fight accumulator and needed GGG to win on points for it to come in but mine wasnt a huge sum by any means.

Some of the stuff shes getting is bad,but with a card this bad its hard to feel sympathy.

A lot of folk have big money involved on bets and it shows how risky it is unless sure of the KO.

I had a 6 fight accumulator and needed GGG to win on points for it to come in but mine wasnt a huge sum by any means.

well she deserves all the flak, with a score like that she has no business being in boxing and should never judge a fight again