Hello from west sussex

Johnbaz757

Hello all

My name is John and I live in West Sussex, I am currently after any and all advice on wildfowling so I'm sure some of you nice people would be kind enough to help me and also point me in the right direction?

I have sent a few messages to associations my way with no replies? Apart from a nice lady from cwa, the chairman is back tomorrow and hopefully going to contact me, this is right next to me and I would really like to join them, only thing is it's closed for members this year.

I am hoping that I can get on some flights through the basc permit scheme, even help anywhere with conservation or day out with any members as a visitor not to shoot but just to gain any experience and knowledge of wildfowling and water craft?

Also any info on diy days or rough shoots in my area any help would be massively appreciated, thanks all.

John.

Hello all

My name is John and I live in West Sussex, I am currently after any and all advice on wildfowling so I'm sure some of you nice people would be kind enough to help me and also point me in the right direction?

I have sent a few messages to associations my way with no replies? Apart from a nice lady from cwa, the chairman is back tomorrow and hopefully going to contact me, this is right next to me and I would really like to join them, only thing is it's closed for members this year.

I am hoping that I can get on some flights through the basc permit scheme, even help anywhere with conservation or day out with any members as a visitor not to shoot but just to gain any experience and knowledge of wildfowling and water craft?

Also any info on diy days or rough shoots in my area any help would be massively appreciated, thanks all.

John.

hello john :welcomeani: , when i lived in Chichester i was in the CWA, some lovely shooting areas, do they not have any rough shooting/ pigeon shooting, there are other clubs from chichester to portsmouth, i use to shoot a farm at lavant and cocking, iits just a case of knocking on doors/ see if there are any beating local/and put an ad on PW, GOOD LUCK