A pensioner? Who me? Surely not.

JDog

Alas it is true. I checked my birth certificate and it is indeed my 65th birthday. Do I celebrate or commiserate?

They say you are only as old as the woman you feel, in which case I am not as old as the years would indicate.

We went off to the Lincolnshire coast as a treat to the wonderfully named Howden's Pullover. There wasn't another person in sight. How marvellous.

IMG_2711_1.jpg

Do I celebrate or commiserate?

Definitely celebrate... :good: Not only do we get 'concessions' like cheap entry to various events, but you can get away with saying things like "Thanks love" to lady shop assistants without some bra burner shouting at you...We're too old to understand the PC world you see, and if someone mentions trans-gender I ask " Is that the same as Trans-Sahara?" Is it a race? Silly old fool he's a pensioner...It's great.. :yahoo:

Go to the pictures...sorry movies ..on a Tuesday and it's half price, well it is locally anyway..only thing is the bird with the ice creams on a tray and a torch doesn't come round at half time any more like they used to... :lol:

Welcome to the club...

I don't think you will feel any difference than when you were 64 Mr JDog , do you qualify for the state pension or have you got to wait till your a bit older ?

If anything , I now feel better with being two months short of 70 , than when I was 65 , life is like a routine now and I thoroughly enjoy it , and I am sure you will be the same .

MANY HAPPY RETURNS.