what scope mounted torch for bunny bashing HMR

Blackbart

Hi haven't been on here for ever and a day so a bit out of touch with all things torchy.I am after a torch to sit atop of my HMR for rabbits ( be handy if i could also use it for the CF as well ) preferably with a red beam and good for about 200 yards.

what should i be looking at ?

Cheers.

Yep thanks, had the nm about 5 years ago great little torch but hoped something equivalent but cheaper had appeared on the market since cos the nm is pretty damn expensive.

Have a look at the t50 or similar from ludicrous lumens I think it is with there red pill. My white t67 can go a few hundred yards easily with genuine Samsung batteries. Can pick eye shine to 300 yards or so that I've measured and further on a dark night.

hello, are these not the same as the TR range of torches from L/Lumins steve or do the EVO have a different pil. ?,

They are exactly the same torches. Anyone buying a decent batch (I think it might be over 50 torches) from Shenzhen Homesafety Electronic Co., Ltd in China can have their own logo printed on them.

They are exactly the same torches. Anyone buying a decent batch (I think it might be over 50 torches) from Shenzhen Homesafety Electronic Co., Ltd in China can have their own logo printed on them.

hello, cheers dave, not sure i want 50 :rolleyes: will take a look though, wish i had know 3 years back as was in Shenzhen, mind you i would buy 50 red dot fibre shotgun sights if i could find the manufacture in china as seems so popular on PW :lol:

Edited by oldypigeonpopper