Starting Again

greenshank1

Last week I got the terrible news my 6 year old lab has PRA and is well on the way to becoming totally blind.

So I am looking for a lab pup or young lab to help be a companion for her before she loses her sight completely and hopefully help her adjust and become my main working dog .

I am looking for a bitch and preferably black but would consider a dark yellow one.

I am looking for it to come from working parents and a good strong traditional working lab line with good coat , and obviously good health tests.

I am a forester and work in the woods and mountains , so the dog will be out most days.

During the season I beat and pick up on several driven pheasant shoots and go wildfowling on the shore . My wife runs in the forest and I have two active teenage kids so any dog joining us with have a great active life as family pet and working dog. I don't buy and sell or trade dogs any dog I get is a dog for life.

Feel free to contact me if you know of any good pups or young dogs that you think would suit my situation.