2 x dc speed controllers

novice cushie shooter

mmmm must be me but I must be too soft I wait to hear to for reply from the people who get in first for at least half a day as not everyone is on the net 24/7

I would have of at least given the first person to respond the first chance of buying ............................... but hey not all have the same outlook

mmmm must be me but I must be too soft I wait to hear to for reply from the people who get in first for at least half a day as not everyone is on the net 24/7

I would have of at least given the first person to respond the first chance of buying ............................... but hey not all have the same outlook

Lol you didnt get one either 😂 yes I agree, interest in items listed should be shown in the post- keeping it all above board n all that.

Wonder what member got them.....

I was night shift last night so im sorry I never picked up any comments or messages till later today ,I received a pm from a member who didnt post on the thread at 1040 last night so you werent first hodge am afraid, I never got it till this afternoon and when I checked my pms I had received one from hodge both were wanting both but I asked either person by PM if they were happy to take one each? Thinking I was genuinely trying to help. Matt sorry for not replying but I messaged you to try and explain.as I did hodge. Feel free to moan publicly but not reply to my pms clearly explaining.