something stuck?

Mice!

Hi all after some advice, seems the dog may have something stuck up his nose?

Been sneezing and retching yesterday and today, plus this morning there is a lump appeared below and forward of his eye, so I'm thinking a grass seed has got stuck.

Before I go rushing off to the vets tomorrow is this likely to just pass through to his throat and he will cough it up??

Thanks Mice!

Been the vets he looked the dog over had a squeeze of his throat and said kennel cough, he's been inoculated for kennel cough as the kennels we use insist on it, but the vet said at the time its useless as they are so many different types.

He was in kennels over night last week so the symptoms fit, just have to avoid other dogs now for the rest of this week ☹

I let the kennels know they just said its going around and some dog training classes in the area have been shut temporarily.

Dog is generally ok just having fits of sneezing and retching occasionally probably a little quieter than normal.

Concerning something being stuck up his nose as I thought the vet said he would expect there to be discharge coming out of his nose if there was a blockage.

Thanks all.