Predictive text

eddoakley

Just checking through some of my old posts and I noticed just how poorly they read!

Missed punctuation, poor grammar and bad spelling.

I've looked at some of the mistakes and am sure that they are down to predictive text, my phone seems to have a mind of its own sometimes.

It often makes me cringe reading Facebook posts and I wonder if people are just apathetic or genuinely can't produce a properly written paragraph.

So which is it?

Edd

And please don't hang me over any mistakes in the previous post!

Edd

Yes smart phones are great, I send quick msgs to the wife and quite often find my phone has changed words for me. It's then a race to resend the correct msgs before she tells me off for bad grammar and nit checking.

Left the above mistake deliberately the number of times I type nit instead of not is unbelievable, and yet my clever phone never changes it 😭

Just checking through some of my old posts and I noticed just how poorly they read!

Missed punctuation, poor grammar and bad spelling.

I've looked at some of the mistakes and am sure that they are down to predictive text, my phone seems to have a mind of its own sometimes.

It often makes me cringe reading Facebook posts and I wonder if people are just apathetic or genuinely can't produce a properly written paragraph.

So which is it?

Edd

And please don't hang me over any mistakes in the previous post!

Edd

But from now on we can then?

Predictive text can be turned off in your phones settings.