6 spaces left at Will Garfits Pigeon Masterclass!

A1Decoy

25 shooters at £189 ...... now thats a pee take.

Im sorry but sitting there watching Will set up a hide , watch his magnet go round for twenty mins , learn a handful of mystical decoy patterns , what net to use blah blah blah then topped off with a free cheese and pickle sarni and a mug of tea/coffee

Oh and half a box of shells while you shoot incoming clays pretending to be decoying birds .

I would say its a good £100 each to much .

You would just as well spending a tenna and buy his book or dvd , then sell it on when your done.

Edited by stevo

To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would really want to pay to go on one of these "courses".

I learned most of the stuff I know about pigeon shooting by experience. Stevo summed it up pretty well. You will most likely get shown the basics.

I suppose these "negative" comments will be deleted.

Edited by motty

To be honest, I don't understand why anyone would really want to pay to go on one of these "courses".

I learned most of the stuff I know about pigeon shooting by experience. Stevo summed it up pretty well. You will most likely get shown the basics.

I agree, pigeon shooting is mainly good fieldcraft and adapting the method to suit the situation. I've never been to a teach in other than watching Chris Green at a game fair selling his goods to the public. The carp fishing scene became flooded with experts who would pre bait a water and then sit on it for days to get the photograph. In our sport the birds have a choice to decoy or not and are free to decide so you have to tempt them within range. There are lots of paid days and presentations which you gain the knowledge of the presenter for a price. The best way to learn is go out and do it and remember what works in various situations.

NO! the discount just means it was a Will Garfit benefit day from the start. Get real.

Agree, there are plenty of words written, youtube videos etc etc where for very little you can learn the basics, then there is the pleasure of going out there and learning how, when and where. If you want instant gratification then there are a number of good guides who will fix a good days shooting for a similar price or less AND you will learn a great deal from that day as well if you keep your eyes open.

We don't ever delete negative comments motty, everyone has their own opinion! We are just helping sell the spaces which are left at a reduced cost.

Who do you book through A1 decoy or the external link(shooting uk)?

Book through us for the discount. Have just got your PM Browndog!

NO! the discount just means it was a Will Garfit benefit day from the start. Get real.

Agree, there are plenty of words written, youtube videos etc etc where for very little you can learn the basics, then there is the pleasure of going out there and learning how, when and where. If you want instant gratification then there are a number of good guides who will fix a good days shooting for a similar price or less AND you will learn a great deal from that day as well if you keep your eyes open.

We appreciate your comments but keep the comments civil, we are just helping to fill the spaces for them. Please bare in mind this if for beginners or someone who wants to get into the sport, it does include a days tuition, clay shoot and lunch etc.

Aimee @ A1

Edited by A1Decoy

hello, £3,591 plus £600 if there are any takers for the last 6 spaces thats more the our prime minister gets in a day, 10 am till 4pm and that includes lunch, thats £698.50p an hour :rolleyes::hmm:

Nice workings out, mind you forgot the hire of the shooting ground and the instructor on every stand! ;)

Aimee @ A1

That's very harsh on Will Garfitt, and if I was him I would be looking very closely at your post with a view to having admin delete it at best. Unless you are 100% on your facts I would be careful what you suggest with your words.