lincoln shotguns

ips

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad not good just Lincolns Nickerson imported italian also ran why get one when you could have this front runner from the land of the rising sun for a lot less, this will be functioning faultless when the Lincoln is languishing in the back room of a gunsmiths beyond practical repair. https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/362561-skb-single-selective-trigger-ejector-12-gauge/.

Yep that's the one on shortlist. Looks as nice as my 687eell but about 5k less money makes you wonder doesn't it ??

Certainly makes you question the prices of top end Berettas and the like when you look at that, Miroku GRD5's make them look well over priced also but that Lincoln especially.

Edited by JRDS

Certainly makes you question the prices of top end Berettas and the like when you look at that, Miroku GRD5's make them look well over priced also but that Lincoln especially.

Indeed. I am beginning to think we are falling for brand pricing, designer guns if you like. I am going to rfd in a bit and will report back on if the Lincoln looks as good in real life as it does on pics. I will of course give it a good shake to see if any bits fall off 😁

Something tells me the figuring in the stock and forend isn't real. If it was, the wood alone would be worth far more than they're asking for the whole gun.

Isadore Rizzini (FAIR) has been making guns for quite a long time and those Lincolns strike me as good value. Don't buy one if you plan to shoot 25K rounds per year, but as a general purpose field, clay and loaner gun it looks perfect.

Lincoln vogue 30" 12bore game gun

ok...now that I have shot the Lincoln an honest review.....

......i absolutely love it. Still cant fault it, fits like a glove handles very well, shoots (for me) way better than the 687. Shot a driven partridge day today and hit first partridge first barrell with 1/2 and it folded and landed at my feet (pretty much) what a confidence boost...imo this is one seriously good gun for naff all money. Three other guns asked to look at it and what it was, I said handle it, look at it then I will tell you. All three liked it and when I told them it was a 1k Lincoln they couldn't believe it. I say again this is one seriously good gun.

Edited by ips