"im mainly doing HW77 fettle"

ditchman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these threads of yours. I desperately want a shed like that, full of all different weird and wonderful things.

the only weird and wonderful thing in his shed is him, he is weird and wonderful all at the same time,

simon, you know the rule of the photo, backy pack, rizlas and a lighter, at least one must be present in each :good::good:

just one of ditchies old love interests, but he scared her away when he made her a rar rar skirt and boob tube out of some old conveyor belt rubber :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

god you've a warped mind..............

all this came to pass when i was rebuilding that old air arms and i shot over her wall/................

So, at the risk of getting anywhere near back on thread, how is the stock looking?

Thank you...................im working on the stock as we speak............put a layer of Rustins on over night...swept it off this morning ...put some more on and hour ago....and will sweep that off and wash down....in the next half and hour....just deleting some previous pics off the camera as we speak..........

so im on the case.................

whilst the wood is still damp.....i use a very soft bronze wire brush and SWEEP not SCRUB the chequering out....doing it with the line of the chequers....you can see the carp that comes out from deep in the chequers...........

(do you know thinking about it.......im really chuffed at the accuaracy of this old air rifle...and i havnt started to fettle it yet)

post-11401-0-58158600-1506074483_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-94563700-1506074497_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-91284900-1506074510_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-25372500-1506074532_thumb.jpg