Restless leg syndrome

FOXHUNTER1

My wife has bouts of this and hers kick like mad, usually wakes me up when I get kicked. Like a nerve firing the muscle off she couldn't kick that quick no matter how hard she tried. Her legs jump likeyou stuck a pin in her foot. Luckily it's not all the time. Can your doctor not give you something ?

Foxhunter1 Had restless leg syndrome for 20+ years, and I for one can understand what your going through, this was also followed by morning cramps, mostly in the calfs. had many visits too the doctors over the years, but no cure until recently, had a full blood test for another illness, and the result was I was anemic, I was eating the right food but was not absorbing iron into my long bones, prescribed FERROUS SULFATE 200mg plus FOLIC ACID 5mg and a magnesium tablet, but you can get all the magnesium you need from a daily banana, has they are loaded with magnesium. Restless legs, stopped in one day, and have not come back, so have the morning cramps, although I do a few calf stretching exercises has well, this is solid advice my friend, get yourself checked out, and don't get fobbed off with the same answers I have had over the years, that there's no cure for RLS. good luck, let me know how you get on, through these pages.