poults killed?

Hi dose anyone have any thoughts on what is killing my poults? I have found 6 all dead like this one over the last couple of days, they are in a pen set in a wood all around 13 weeks old. All have had feathers plucked from back or side and got a tear in skin deep into body. I have tried uploading image but cant as it is to big, will try again later. Any ideas o the culprit would be great and anyways to stop it. Cheers luke.

Thanks for the replies, I thought buzzard or tawny but wasn't sure if they were to big now for tawny. No more dead today but lots out of the pen a bit unsettled which hasn't happened yet this year. not sure when its happening as haven't been able to check them early in the morning this week, but hoping to get down there one day this week first thing depending on work.

Thanks for all the replies, well all good since I posted no more dead so hopefully it was a sparrow hawk and its now realised they are to big for it.

There are some sparrowhawks that seem to forget this logic. We did have to dispatch a good size hen bird due to a sparrowhawks strike last week.