Long range radios

rigrat1

Hi there not sure if its ok to post but will see how it goes and if there is an interest, so 10 x 2 way UHF radios set up on uk legal frequency's high power and will cover 2miles line of site easy so great for organising the shoot ect, all will come with base chargers and ear pieces the price will be £200 programmed and posted royal mail 48 hour signed i will be happy to take orders with a £25 deposit pm should you wish to discuss regards vin

post-27035-0-44055800-1505422033_thumb.jpg

Edited by rigrat1

I was looking at one if these the other day, can you drop the power output then? As even when coded onto PMR channels for license free in the UK they put out waaaaay too much power....

yes power is adjustable regards vin

Well I'm interested as we are normally miles from anyone. If your close I can collect. Txt 07708944951

Ta Steve

First 10 have already gone im awaiting the second delivery should have 5 as others have been allocated regards vin

Hi there i have 7 UHF radios set up for use in the UK they are high power and will cover 2 miles line of site easy so great for organizing the shoots etc, all will come with base chargers and ear pieces and belt clips the price will be £26 each posted Royal mail 48 hours signed

many thanks vince

Hi there i have 7 UHF radios set up for use in the UK they are high power and will cover 2 miles LINE OF SITE easy so great for organising the shoots etc, all will come with base chargers and ear pieces and belt clips the price will be £26 each posted Royal mail 48 hours signed

post-27035-0-66978300-1506265882_thumb.jpg

Edited by rigrat1

Also thank you to johnsboy1974 for the feedback

johnsyboy1974, on 22 Sept 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hi Vin
All arrived spot on, thanks for a great service
Kind regards
Andrew

Hi rig rat I'm interested in the radio's you have for sale.
I am looking for 4 of them what make and model? And how much for the 4.

Rob

you have pm