firearms officer

sharpeshooter60

hi all,just come back from doing my feeders,and seen a bloke walking from the woods so i asked him what your doing on this land,and he said hes the firearms officer for nottingham and just walking my dog?anyway i told him to get off the land and walk else where/he told me his name but ive forgot,dos anyone know the name of a firearms officer in Nottingham[small bloke with classers and a black terrier]cheers kev ps I think he said his name was bob/rob

Edited by sharpeshooter60

One or two of the old faces from Notts have gone , I had a guy round the other day , he was a firearms police officer, just doing the checks to catch up with back log , fits your discription but certainly not his name .

thanks for that mate,ive just renewed mine and it was not him,mine was d/bernett,going to ring fac in the morrning

Nowadays most firearms licensing officers are "civilians" and the one in my area is very keen to tell everyone he meets how important and powerful he is (or thinks he is).

Also stating you are Police, or linked to the Police , normally gets people to show some deference, especially landowners, its a common ruse of trespassers.

Nowadays most firearms licensing officers are "civilians" and the one in my area is very keen to tell everyone he meets how important and powerful he is (or thinks he is).

Also stating you are Police, or linked to the Police , normally gets people to show some deference, especially landowners, its a common ruse of trespassers.

spot on mate,ill just wait now till I bump into him again,and ill have some words to say[if he comes back]

yes mate you might be right,but he should know you carnt just walk round on someones land

Ah, BUT you can !

Until asked to leave, at which point, if you do and no other offences have been committed, END OF !

If he persists in coming on the land, then an injunction can be applied for through a Civil Court to prevent further tresspass.

The annoying thing is, go and walk around HIS garden and see how long it is before the Police arrive ?

Edited by Westley