new outfit

Tomm

evening everyone.

last year's kit has seen better days so I have decided to treat myself to a new coat or smock and a new pair of trousers. mainly used for picking up but will end up doing the odd days beating. want something that I won't sweat like mad in if I have to do a bit of walking and tough enough it won't be in shreds if I have to climb through a hedge or brambles. don't really have a budget and would rather spend more on something that will last. wear a mix of boots and wellies if that helps.

so many to choose from and don't want to waste money so any questions greatly appreciated.

thanks

Tomm

evening everyone.

last year's kit has seen better days so I have decided to treat myself to a new coat or smock and a new pair of trousers. mainly used for picking up but will end up doing the odd days beating. want something that I won't sweat like mad in if I have to do a bit of walking and tough enough it won't be in shreds if I have to climb through a hedge or brambles. don't really have a budget and would rather spend more on something that will last. wear a mix of boots and wellies if that helps.

so many to choose from and don't want to waste money so any questions greatly appreciated.

thanks

Tomm

Ive got the percussion marly coat and trousers from decathlon which is very good 👍

Edited by jmoz82