Sloppy seconds - not very good.

JDog

Having somebody else decoying on the field you intend to go on ? , Well to be honest , in reality this situation very rarely happens , well not round our little bit of the country anyway .

To begin I don't often go on any shared land on a Saturday and 9 times out of 10 it isn't shot on that day by anyone else anyhow.

Maybe I am luckier than most working guys with having a lot of time and a lot of places to go to use some of it up , throughout the year I don't often go much before dinner and in the height of the Summer it is well after dinner , so if I turn up and somebody has already set up then I say good luck to whoever he is , you got here first and I hope you do a bit of good .

When we have our shoots in the Winter the dinnertime discussion soon get round to pigeon shooting , then over a period of time we soon get to know most of the local pigeon shooters who help out with the beating ect and word would soon get out if any of them got a bit lippy or aggressive towards fellow shooters .