clay shooting around worcester

quentyn

Hi all

in my series of posts entitled "Show Quentyn great clay grounds around the country" :)

does anyone know of a good pay and play clay ground near Worcester thats open this Saturday ? i have been recommended Hereford & Worcester Shooting Ground in Redditch which seems really great ( and I may end up going) but I really want a place where you pay and shoot on your own teams rather than have to be in a team etc

Anyone know of a place like AGL / A1 up there ?

Q

I live only relatively close to H&W shooting ground, full of stuck up eejits!!! I travel to Griffin Lloyd to do my clay shooting! an outstanding ground but a dash further than worcs.. you may have been already?

thanks for that - i am coming up from London so that would be another hour west

anything near Rashwood or on the M5 would be great

They like Sundays round here, that's why I haven't suggested a few I use. You will be glad you made the effort should you go to griffin lloyd

i dont doubt its a great ground but I have to drive up from london 1st drop someone off and then go over there and back all n 1 day may be a little too much