Crow shooting on laid wheat

ollie

I went out about a month ago with a mate who had recently bought a Winchester SX4. It was a typical Irish day with sunny spells mixed in with heavy showers. The crows & ferals pigeons decoyed pretty steady in the morning but tailed off in the early afternoon.

Ended up with a decent bag of birds despite some of the poor shooting and a new gun well christened.

Just as good as usual, some cracking shots there. :good:

Your friends two for one shot was interesting, it didn't seem on the video that the birds were close enough together.

My two for ones have mostly been with a bird behind the target bird, rather than next to it.

He will now find himself buying more cartridges with that auto, at least I use more when I take mine out. :no:

Just as good as usual, some cracking shots there. :good:

Your friends two for one shot was interesting, it didn't seem on the video that the birds were close enough together.

My two for ones have mostly been with a bird behind the target bird, rather than next to it.

He will now find himself buying more cartridges with that auto, at least I use more when I take mine out. :no:

I said the same thing after he got the 2 for 1, the birds didn't look that close, must have been a good spread. He actually got another 2 for 1 on that same day that I never caught on camera.

Good shooting.

Cheers mate

Excellent shooting by you both. What camera were you using?

Cheers Steve. SJ4000 on a GoPro head strap.