handlebars!

guzzicat

To be fair to the Chromers, that probably includes a lot of polishing prior to the Chroming or they have assumed so if they haven't seen them.. What sort of condition are the bars in, pitted and rusty? Can you do your own preparation or pick them up after de-chroming and do your own polishing?

To be fair to the Chromers, that probably includes a lot of polishing prior to the Chroming or they have assumed so if they haven't seen them.. What sort of condition are the bars in, pitted and rusty? Can you do your own preparation or pick them up after de-chroming and do your own polishing?

Not bad, I could probably use them, but I did not expect that cost, they were the first place I saw on line, will try Hodges suggestion (Thank you for that)

and it depends how thick the chrome is I got some new pushbike handlebars a few years ago and after one year on the bike I could see rust coming as the chrome was so thin it is worth paying the extra as long as you make shore that the chrome is going to be thick.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

Depending on what type or build you are going for, have you considered painting or powder coating the original bars black? Would be a lot cheaper and if done properly can look good it depends what your plans are.

I have to say I do like a bit of bling be it chrome or ss I also have to say I hate the modern plastic bumpers on cars give me some nice shiny chrome ones any day.

Edited by four-wheel-drive