Proper cartridges

filzee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happened?

Pattern quality abysmal with small bunches of balled shot, couldn't get any more than a very open TC using right up to Extra Full Teague chokes, barrel (Maxus) absolutely filthy with unburned powder and heaven knows what else. All good through a normal .729" barrel.

I'm a firm believer in the old saying that nobody who has never made a mistake has never made anything. Sadly, though, I have to report that George would simply not listen.

I can only speak as I found.

coming to the end of 10,000 clay cartridges since June from George. Used 8000 36/4s Stone Deads Fibres and Plaswad during last game season and already have stocked up for this game season. I have not a single complaint or misfire, and have used his cartridges on some of the highest birds in the UK with superb results to the point that many others have ordered from George.

I spoke to George on Monday, he is busier than he has ever been and struggling to keep up with demand across the board, from individuals, estates and retailers.

Thanks for the reviews. I will try and get hold of him about the 32/5s as they sound like the ones for me.

Can he have them delivered and is there a minimum order? I'm in Nottingham and believe he is up north so I don't travel up at all

hello, i think ? it is free delivery for 2000 purchased, i was hoping to try some when he was on his delivery rounds last year but never heard back,

The only cartridge supplier not to have a price list ,not saying he makes a bad cartridge but has a very strange business plan

my local supplier gave up dealing with him as in his words he is a nightmare to deal with which is a great shame as his 32grm 6 were one of the best cartridges I have ever used and a good price.

Top bloke- always happy to do a deal- personal service British made and run- whats not to like?

Ive been using George for over two years and never had a problem. Probably saved the equivalent of £2000 by using him over Hull or RC. Ordered a pallet on a Thursday was on my doorstep Monday morning, easier than going to a dealer that never has what I want, or the required quantity.

Ive patterned a lot of shells and I have found some better than others and that changes gun to gun, but in my gun georges Hi-speed 32gm 4.5s are as good as any Ive used.

Edited by wj939

Well I was a bit dubious about these after the negative comments. But having just got back from Doveridge I was very impressed, I'm not expert shot but I didn't miss many birds at all, midi's, battue and teal all seemed to break well.

So all I can say to those that say there rubbish, give me a bell and I'll give you some shooting lessons.

Lol