Sonic Weapon cuba

ditchman

excuse for being old and stupid...........but this story has kept on cropping up over the last 6 mths and has now come to a head as USA and Canadian diplomats are leaving Cuba............

because they feel that they are being targeted.....causing profound hearing loss and severe nausia......

what the **** is going on here...what sort of weapon ...is it hand held...is it from outer space...who is using it...is it a presice weapon...or blanket weapon

i know various weapons excist like ones that target your nerves at 400m and make you feel that you are on fire...but this sort of weapon ..(if it is)....its all a bit weird

anyone got a handle on what is going on here.............?

Edited by ditchman

Could be something like those sonic deterrents that are supposed to keep pests out of your house and garden.

my farmer mate has one of those under his combine ...the stop the rats eating the electrics................dont know if it makes the rats deaf or feel sick.

Bet Lil Kim in North Korea is behind it? Lol!

well turn it the otherway round.........

if scientists are so clever at making these "special" ray guns/weapons ....why cant the yanks build a geostationary ray gun platform and weaponise it with the latest..R.B.E.D.W.

(rectal bowel evacuation disrupter weapon)............then fire off that sucker...when they have their mayday parade....when it hits the assembled parade and military it would sound like a million deflating party ballons ...and little old fat boy kim will be running about with his hand clutching his bottom....how the hell can you be and effective fighting force when the entire contents of your lower bowel is passing thro' your sfpinter muscle at light speed................

it aint going to hurt anyone...just incapacitate them........

I went to Cuba for a family holiday and had a fantastic time.

But now you mention it there was a day when my gutts felt like a sonic wave had hit them. I just about made it to the nearest facility where things happened that I do not want to repeat or even talk about.

Was your rim on fire?