Fessing up !

ditchman

judging but the comments and culinary skills of the forum "hardmen".....we have seen over the years many mouthwatering recieps and most of us /you..cook good healthy food..........me as well , as i like my greens, and good meat.............drool.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZW3FrtnCeB.gif

but........................i do have a weakness.............

"Walls microwaverble pork sausages".........drool.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZW3FrtnCeB.gifdrool.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZW3FrtnCeB.gif ......................im sorry ...yes....they are like crack cocaine for me....i have to limit myself ...ration myself...

they dont taste like any pork sausage ive ever had...and i know a gooden when i see and eat it...........but never the less i love them with a passion

im sure there are other weaknesses out there among you

care to "fess up" :lol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pot noodle yesterday,don't know why,just I had the urge.Probably from When I used to shoot,me and my mate (lamp man) would buy them if on offer.There was always a good half dozen in the back of the shooting bus.Lovely at 3am in the morning & I'm sure the Chicken & Mushroom brings Charlie in lol.

Temporary ban to think about what you have done!!

its got to be seriously unhealthy then..? :sick:

Monster claws from aldi or llidl one of the two. Kids snack things and very nice they are too...

what are those........?

Giant hot dogs straight out the jar, i know all the carp in them but as above like crack to me.

s

yup.............go with that.. :good: as you chew them you can suck em thro' the gaps in your teeth.. :lol: ..............saverloys..........yummy...

its got to be seriously unhealthy then..? :sick:

Surely on a par with the rustlers burger! I on the other hand live an extremely healthy life, i only have kebab, chinese, indian, pizza, mixed grill, fish and chips & mc donalds once a week, and i dont drink in the week, just have 30 pints at the weekend

You remember those Turkey drummers from Bernard Matthews? My guilty passion for quite a while!

Don't ask me why; I could feel my arteries panicking just looking at them, and I doubt they'd been anywhere near a turkey, but I loved em!

Thankfully I weaned myself off them some time ago.

ive been down that route..

Surely on a par with the rustlers burger! I on the other hand live an extremely healthy life, i only have kebab, chinese, indian, pizza, mixed grill, fish and chips & mc donalds once a week, and i dont drink in the week, just have 30 pints at the weekend

i have sercomed to the odd microwave burger..........(they are not as bad a people make out)

I sometimes eat vegetables and drink water straight from the tap (in a glass obviously)... :unhappy:

being a monk....have you taken on a vow of silence ...and wear horse hair shirts....

you really look after yourself then..... :lol: