ShotKam

walt1980

I didn't manage to find any when I looked last week (I didn't look properly, to be fair), but I bet someone from the states would be willing to ship if you're willing to purchase it and pay even more than the big price tag it already has.

I posted a thread here last week regarding a camera I've bought as an alternative for 50 quid. I'll give you some feedback on how that performs if it helps? It won't be half as good as a proper ShotKam but as a learning aid I think I'll be able to edit the footage in a way that gives me what I want (I want to see where I am when I'm missing/hitting the clay).

Edited by DanBettin

Had a look at AimCam and the Tachyon cam as well. Neither as good as the ShotKam but loads cheaper.

Just bought a GoPro Hero5 Session and a barrel mount so will try it later this week. Decided the GoPro is easier to edit etc with all the apps available and can use it for a lot more other stuff as well.

Had a very quick go with it this morning, found it struggled with sunny backgrounds. Managed to then delete everything on the card before I could transfer it to my iPad tho!

Seems ok to use etc, if anyone else has one and give me a pointer in the settings ie higher or lower res pic and field of view itd be much appreciated!

1080 has a narrow fov which seems good but 2.7k has medium or linear but no narrow and 4K only has wide!

Barrel mount will be here tomorrow so will try it properly on Thursday.

• 5 months later...